Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Drying Up

Not so much the weather drying up but more my ideas for blog entries.
Budha has donned her snow hat following my last book recommendation.
Prior to that book I was reading Kite Runner which Elaine gave me. An excellent book I thought.
I have to have my garden sprinklers "winterized" to stop them freezing and bursting. They have to use a big road-drill sized compressor to blow all the water out of all parts of the system. So Mr-I-can-do-everything has to defer to payed help.
Is anybody still awake? still reading?

Comments:
It sounds to me like you have the perfect excuse to fit a large compressor in the garage and buy loads of air tools etc. We have some massive air spanners over here which the less politically correct guys call 'Paddy's motorbike.

I am the only Mr Millard (over the age of 3) without a blog now- If only I had the time for such things. Sadly I am at the start of a decorating marathon, which must be completed before the next Millard (gender as yet not known) arrives.

Ben
 
Therein lies the problem of blogging, I resort to using Pics of J, safe in the knowledge that most of my readers are only visiting to see pics of him.
I think you need to get yourself some snow shoes and head out towards the flat irons and enjoy the sunshine, it looks nice. You can take some more pictures then as well.
 
Oh and I see that you have gone for the photo in the middle, i like it better there, looks cleaner.
 
The Flat Irons look very nice with snow on them, have you started skiing lessons yet?

I have found out that my William can do a lot of things as well (after I declared to some friends that he is not really a handyman, for which I have not yet been forgiven), especially changing light switches, so we are now having them all changed to new ones.

Mette Kathrine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?