Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Gymnastics anyone?


Actually it is a lamp which I am trying to make a copy of.
I know you want to know about the fireguard project well it is going on at the same time. It is called project dilution.
I was all enthusiastic about this one until I found out that you swich it on by pulling one of them and you can dim it by touching the other one!

.Survived the bathroom showrooms because there was a big hardware store accross the street where I bought a new hacksaw for cutting the aluminium fireguard frame.
Stay awake!
Went to Denver again yesterday to see Dracula the Ballet which I thought was quite good - a lanky sleazy seductive kind of Count Dracula. Denver does seem to have the worlds ugliest collection of ballerinas though.
We had another heavy snowfall on Friday night and bits of it still remain. OK I will let you go now.

Comments:
Looks like 2 1970's round fluorescent tubes on a bit of rope. I never did appreciate art

Ben
 
I like it but i doubt that you can re-create it, the previous recreation was abandonded as too much effort, this one is also technically challenging - no chance!
(there is some motivation for you)
 
I must admit to having thought exactly the same as Ben. How come he remembers 1970´s art?
Get the Christopher Wray catalogue & buy something with some style- I can send one if you one if you like.
GN
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?