Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Library pictures







OK I can't take any more of the sarcasm about This is William and Jeremy in a pool in DK
my DIY projects so here is a picture of
Maureen and our first grandson, Timothy,
taken a year or so ago on the Cherwell in a punt.
Both boys have grown a lot by now but you haven't seen these pics before I hope.
On yesterday's subject of light fittings those of you who knew my house in Arley may remember a marble lamp whic I called the Urinal - I think Jen my have it now. We saw one in a fancy design store in New York last week - identical and brand new and $5,000 - so I suggest ebay if you still have it Jen!
Off to Chicago for a week tomorrow then on to Malta for a week and then Sicily for a week - my function is to carry the bags. M's is to work most of the time in all the places we will visit.

Comments:
Sounds like you are very busy with DI Y and your travels. Have a great time.sUZIE Q.
 
I wasn't being sarcastic about hanging the fire guard from the ceiling and i like the light rings. The urinal lamp wasn not nice and I think Jen has it, unless she has already sold it (like the sinclair LED watch!)
Have fun on the travels and don't forget to post some pictures!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?