Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Metaphors



After eight warm winters in California the garden (or yard as we call it here) is smothered in metaphors about Christmas cards and wedding cakes.
They told me Boulder has more hours of sunshine than Miami - the forgot to mention the 83 inches of snow!!
I already did all this once on "Blogster" but it ended up a mess and I couldn't log in because my "name alredy exists" - the tribulations of a baby boomer!

I will try to tell you more tomorrow - whether you exist or not!

Comments:
It works and you uploaded pictures which is a good start. The clickable link did work, the email software recognises the format and makes it into a link.
There is a lot of snow, i have been watching the weather there and it seems to have gotten rather cold as well.
Have fun blogging.
 
Hello William.
It works, so you must be a godd amateur.
You must start skiing with all the snow. It´s at wonderful sport.
Here it´s maild for the time of the year, so I took a day off for gardenwork, which Tina for a long time have tried to force me to do.
Bent
 
Great to see your blog............can't wait to see more
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?