Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Back At It


The morning-mile-swim-ritual is hard after weeks away and the oxygen is a little sparse at this altitude but I can still do it! Even after being awake since 1 am.
There is no snow and the sun is shining. There are no leaves on the trees though and they have arranged themselves in piles demanding attention.

M is already off on more travels - Phoenix tonight for one night.

No more travels until mid-december so I guess I had better get back to the fireguard project with which you are all acquainted and has not progressed perceptibly in a month.

Comments:
The pool looks good, makes me want to go for a swim. J is better now, so hopefully we will have more energy at some point for exercising. J has got another cold but is in a good mood, I have my fingers crossed that this cold does not spread to another ear infection. He is back in nursery Monday while they still remember who he is.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?