Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

Down to the seaside!


But when you get down there it is fully winterized. Shuttered cafe's with stale posters about what was. No people, no place to walk because roads are for cars and scooters with no sidewalks.
Meanwhile back up in Taormina the shops are open, pizzas and coffee smelling good and well dressed Italians strutting their stuff everywhere just for me!
Tomorrow we rent a car and drive across the island to Agrigento. I am nervous about these narrow streets where every slight widening of the street has a car parked in it with a dent on it and a cat under it.
I am off to try and stop my spammers now.

Comments:
Looking at your latest comments, it seems that your luck is in- a gift and a way to make money without trying! You should buy a lottery ticket this week.

Ben
 
My son is trying to sell lottery tickets via a blog.
Talk about Spamalot!
Not sure about 'Winterized".
Is this in the Webster version?
Surely not OED.
The weather in GB is great, mild & autumnal at last.
These Danes also have the highest rate of excessive underage drinking (not K & K, of course), perhaps M should look at their livers.
Have a good trip.
g
 
My mother writes the strangest things!
 
I'll buy you a eoro ticket, Ben.
Where did your wierd gene originate?
m
No more spam then.
What a shame.
I enjoyed the Sicilian nutters!
m
 
It's 10.15pm!
Can no-one outside the UK tell the time?
m
 
We need an update.
I am in Iceland
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?