Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Four Wheels Good!

The answer to my dreams!

Comments:
I like them more with an engine- and a heater if it's going to snow ever.

You could have used 2 old bikes, a length of angle iron and a welder to make one of those- and it would have had 2 driving seats and 4 wheel braking. I am now qualified to design such contraptions.

Tim has been a monkey today- he is a bit thrown by the movement of furniture in the house to allow for painting. Tims recap on the day was "I threw my beater across the room and I cried loudly"

For Christmas Tim has told us that he wants a plaster for po's head (Po is the red teletubbie) and a hairdryer. I have got him a childrens accordian!

He has had a wee on a potty once and didn't like it.

Elaine is 'Blooming' but keeps being asked if the baby is imminent- she has to tell them that it is 3 months off.

Hypnobirthing refresher is booked for later this month, so we are off to listen to some tranquill music.

Just had Thai for tea- still very good and better than cooking.


Your longest comment ever?

Ben, Elaine and Tim
 
Looks very scenic. I am planning to tie up Ben later and only release him when he tells me what he wants from you for Christmas.
Have a good weekend
 
Is it a golfing trolley?
Perhaps Ben would like one for Christmas.
g
 
write another post!
I am bored of looking at this one!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?