Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Geography Lesson


Malta is not one island but an archipelago, the other significant island is Gozo and on the right is one of the oldest man-made buildings in the world. Much older than Stonehenge.

We arrived here on Sunday from chilly Chicago and have not needed coats since! Blue skies, flowers everywhere and pleasant breezes.
Check up on the health of Jeremy my grandson on williamslittleworld.blogspot.com I hope he is getting better. It must be his advanced years that are getting to him, I know the feeling - he is now a whole year old.
Here we seem to be living on rabbit and fish. There is much evidence remaining of the 200 year British presence here big square electrical plugs, dodgy plumbing, fish and chips, Marks and Spencer, Maltesers etc.

Comments:
Where's the clickable link to my page?
Sounds like a nice place if you can get maltesers (are they a local thing?) and fish and chips.
It is snowing here and cold (not a surprise!)
 
I must stop visiting your site, you're getting more hits than I am and most of them are me!
W
 
No hits on my email inbox for ages!

Loads of work action with greenpeace protestors writing 'Blairs Legacy' 150' high on the top of our 600' chimney today- and chaining themselves to coal conveyors. Perhaps -1 degrees overnight will persuade them to come down?

Ben
 
I don't think that I have an E mail inbox!
I thought that M&S had pulled out.
I remember the shop in Veneta, small & in a square with government buildings. We had a coffee in a cafe around the corner where a kitten was asleep in a large flowerpot between the tables.
I'll put another "hit" on jnr's.
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?