Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Later on Wednesday




After Europe had gone to bed - it just kept snowing and snowing.

And while the man was shovelling and shovelling the Buddha, as the hat got heavier and heavier, resigned to hibernation.

The other Buddha, meanwhile, because she (or he or it) lives under a tree said "I don't know what all the fuss is about - I just put on MY had and my warm scarf and sit here looking regal.

(now to see if I can get the pic where I want it!) No it is at the top - advice on placing pictures where I want them would be useful. I don't see why cut-and-paste shouldn't work.

Anyway my readers are all intelligent - by definition so you can figure it all out


Comments:
Placing the pictures:
Select if you want them centre, eft or right when you attach them. then you simply drag and drop them in the text. you can also select the picutre and click on the icon that shows align centre, left or right.
 
They are very good posts. I like the pictures of all the snow. I tried to take a picture of Jeremy earlier (his newest game is to crawl under our bed, he got stuck the first time but now it is fun) but he just crawls to get the camera, and he screams very loudly when he can't have it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?