Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

New Discovery in Malta!



All the delights of the big-fat Kit Kat together with the one thing English "candy" lacks - peanut butter!

A truly great invention.

The weather is rather windy and cold now and we are fed-up with rabbit, bad coffee and bad wine.
Off to Sicily tomorrow so at least I will KNOW the coffee will be divine - it's Italy.
Readers are directed to williamslittleworld.blogspot.com because I have not figured out how to put in in the HTML yet.
Love you all till the next time

Comments:
Good to see that at least there is something good to be found on Malta. We are just having a discussion whether Malta is Spanish or British, if it is British then it would explain (the bad food and especially) the bad coffee. Hope Sicily has better weather. We could do with a holiday, but there is only 7 weeks till Christmas.
 
We have had them here for ages!!

Ben
 
You confused me with the exclamation mark.
Fixed and tarted up the fonts a bit, what do you think?
William
 
Well I've never seen them, they sound disgusting.
The Telegraph poll found Malta to be the most disappointing holiday destination last yar - people expect beaches & are disappointed, I think. It's fascinating, despite the food. G learnt to dive there while I explored.
Peter liked it, I presume!
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?