Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

Christmas Presents





I accidentally opened the gorgeous colored bag from W and MK in Denmark. It was made in San Francisco and shipped direct to me but it is their custom design. With all the colors they know I love and some they love too.
The camera I bought myself - following the usual rule of half the size, half the price and twice the pixels of the last camera I bought.
I like it because you just slide the front door down and the lens does not need to pop out.
More snow is coming for the weekend but we only have to survive in this tundra until Friday when we are off to Cassablanca.
Thanks for the present W and K I love it! Give J a big kiss too.
Can Ben hypnotize T? that could be useful but I doubt B or anyone else could do it.

Comments:
It's actually a birthday present, but that doesn't matter!
There is another rule with cameras, the new one may be half the size, and twice the pix, but the old one gets handed down to William!
Well if you're offering, we'd love it thanks!!!!!
 
You could also open or gifts if you wanted to.

Have not tried the hypnosis on Tim, I don't think that he would do the relaxing part well enough to go under.

Only one coat of emusulsion left for the kitchen- and 2 sides of the same door to gloss. I takes me about half an hour to gloss one side of a door!!! How tedious, although I have heard the Classic FM eveining concert every night this week, with a new recording of Holst's The Planets, condcted by Sir Simon Rattle and performed ny the Berlin Philharmonic

Ben
 
William's always first on the scrounge! Can I suggest that you need a new rule, related to coffee makers- you need to buy a new one and give me the old one when I decide that I like to look of the one that you have..... the 8 cup capacity is a bind from time to time, so I need that huge one that you have for the room which Elaine calls the utility room, and I call the Coffee room. Perhaps the rule should extend to anything that you have that I would quite like..... do you still have the SV 650 and the Z3?

Ben
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?