Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday


We decided to open all these wonderful gifts we had received while we have time at home before a week of work and packing and planning and travel.
I immediately loved Tim's picture at the back of the picture next to the round pot.







And this is what we found inside.
It feels so good to be loved from far away! and I got a REAL oil painting from Tim! no need to tell you which one that is.
Thank you so much guys for your generosity we were both delighted with everything.
loved the espresso cups and the lego corkscrew and all the cards and M loved the purple scarf.


Comments:
It's good that you like it all, I know that it is not very original to buy you guys cups, but when I saw those colours and the squar suacers, then i had to get them.
We had our Danish Christmas today but I will post about that on my blog in the morning
Love William
 
We sent cups as well- I didn't know that it was not original! The picture is an original though, and with my limited knowledge of art, looks to be worth a small fortune.

Treated to a 'vomit fountain' at Hollylands yesterday lunchtime..... never lie a sickly child on its back on the bed. He was sick up the dining room door as we walked in to get luch as well- so he has now created a mess in 2 out of 3 grandparents houses. He is all better today after what he has called his 'big dribble at granny's house.'

Elaine is now a bit under the weather. I am fine though, which I regard as excellent news.

Ben
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?