Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

And Greasy Joan Doth Keel the Pot!

That is, as I recall, the last line.
I learned it and even sang it at school.
How about "good morrow gossip joan"?
Yes anonymous one you CAN choose the prize - though if you are who I think you are you have plenty of prizes!
There is a winner but they did not reveal their identity. I am thinking it may be one of "the twins" maybe the one who sent the valentine card? Or it could be Elaine but I don't think she would be playful with me about the prize!
William came in second with some Google information.
No pictures today - all we have is snow and icicles still.

Comments:
I'd like to see a view across the meadow to the flat irons in the snow please.
 
sang it at school ?
was it an extra verse in 'onward christian soldiers?' or were you being valiant,'gainst all disasters ? the wonders of the state education system !
 
It was me...... I fooled all of you, that was even one of the questions at the IMechE!
 
Too advanced for any outsiders to follow this.
J is not having an operation on Monday, hope I made the right choice about that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?