Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

Climate Change

I need to tell as many people as I can that I was talking nonsense when I said temperatures in Malaysia were highs in the 70s lows in the 30s - I was looking at a Fahrenhiet/Celsius chart and was mixing my units. As to the people I told at the party last night that it can get down close to freezing even right by the equator - well I just hope, as is quite likely, that they weren't listening!
I am glad to report that highs are in the 90s and lows around 70 - which is around the 30s celsius. Those who know me will realize that this is the perfect temperature for existence.
So I just unpacked my sweater and put shorts and tee shirts in!
Kuala Lumpur here we come!

Comments:
I doubt that it every reaches 70C, but I suppose that I can see how you made the mistake numerically.
Have a good trip and I am looking forward to reading some updates...
William
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?