Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Feeling Blue?


No just Frozen! The camera has a special setting for snow scenes - I must remember not to use it again!
This blog is suffering from frost damage.
We are going to Palm Springs California on Wednesday but temperatures there are 20F below average - namely 50F which won't be hot enough to thaw me out!
Some of you are asking for travel plans for the Amazon etc. After all the boasting about going to Morocco for Christmas and then not leaving Boulder I am not counting any chickens.
We are supposed to go to Malaysia at the end of Jan beginning Feb and then Argentina end of Feb - both business trips but then we are tagging on the Amazon cruise (Brazil) which is vacation.
All I have to report from Boulder is -18C and more snow!

Comments:
Maybe you can use the snow scene setting for christmas cards.... or maybe not. I read about all the cold and ice in the dasnish newspaper, there was even a picture of a guy clearing ice off some power cables (or whatever they are called in English). Very mild in Denmark = a lot of rain.
 
Where would you be without global warming?
9C in Brum!
Florida, Netherlands & much of S India will disappear if sea levels rise by 3m
 
my message/comment just jumped!
3m is the worst case scenario - thought I should add that to prevent panic.
g
 
Here is the weather report from the Bicester contingent. It is raining and cold. In London today it was also raining and cold (thankfully I have only one more day of cold London in the rain to endure before I can put my swollen ankles up for a rest til Feb 23rd -ish)
E
 
Coldish is Switzerland and Germany, but not properly cold. Apparently it was 15C in Rhinefelden (Switzerland) at the weekend.
I'll let you know about Poland tomorrow.
Any summer plans yet??
William
 
I'm planning to retire (early)!
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?