Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

From the HOT desert

Palm Springs California is where I am and I just slipped on some ice outside! Temperatures are 20 degrees below normal.
I saw snow on Malibu Canyon road where we used to live - so at least Colorado is not the only place having a most exceptional winter.
Welcome to big william's peaceful blog.
It seems like war has broken out "little william's world"
Interesting that I get more comments from more people on the blog than I ever receive emails.
I think the reason is that when people send comments, they also arrive in my email inbox BUT I can't reply to them - unless I know who they are from and dig up the person's email address and send them one.
So it seems to be anonymity that motivates, or protects certain people.
Thank you to my two daughters in law - Elaine and Mette Kathrine for their comments. I did not even know that Elaine reads the blog. Put your feet up now for a few weeks whenever you can Elaine! Live off your husbands new, fat salary.
Congratulations Lead Engineer Ben - C Eng. what a "triumph"

Comments:
Can he work with other metals, or is he now merely a "plumber"?
a proud m
A large slice of middle-aged male chauvinism here I fear, or is this the usual view in Colorado?
Fearsome weather here today, 99mph winds somewhere, 8 dead & timber everywhere, no ice though.
g
 
I saw the pictures of snow in Malibu and couldn't belive it. The temp in Warsaw is apparently about 30C above last jan when it was VERY cold.
William
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?