Monday, January 01, 2007

 

Spot the New Items!

Timothy's oil painting is the newest! the colors match the red cupboard it sits on.
The green vase came from Malta. The glass flowers from Prague a few years ago. If you look carefully you will see that one of the flowers has a prosthetic stalk.
In front of the flowers is the snazziest Christmas card of the year (three dimensional with the Danish heart-shaped Christmas tree thingy in the middle (Maureen puts it more simple "like a snow globe") - thanks to Tina and Bent for it.
Not a lot of comments lately but I am sure when people go back to work the blogging and commenting will resume it's normal busy rate.
I just finished John Le Care's "Absolute Friends" and would highly recommend it to any anti war readers (Iraq war that is)
Look at littlewilliamsworld.blogspot.com (link to the right (or is it left?)) for pics of Timothy (the artist) and all the rest of the European side of my family and ex-family.

Comments:
Is that a co-axial railmaster watch in the background- I know that they are big!

Ben
 
I tried one of those railmaster XLs on and they are huge, but there are smaller ones that are rather nice actually.
I think the blogging will be getting back to normal now that everyone is "busy" at work again.
 
I am not fed up with snow pictures. It is a very fine collection of art items you have got.
J is booked for an operation on Monday to have drains put in his ears to prevent ear infections but I don't know if it is a good idea since he has been fine for the past month.
 
I thought John le Carre's book was better!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?