Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

When its Springtime in the Rockies




Sung to the tune of "when its springtime in the rockies"
What a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning!
I guess it will prepare us for the cold and damp of England next week!
Can't wait to meet Katie Poppy! I promise you a lot of photos but maybe not till I get back.
Thank you Di, a friend of mine for some years, for proving that there was some interest in the music I used for my song!
Interesting that Di lives in the San Fernando Valley in LA - nobody from England even mentioned the song.
The duet Flanders and Swan made a song called "The Gas Man Cometh" and also used that tune. - does that spark any interest? chorus "Oh it all makes work for the working man to do"



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?