Monday, March 26, 2007

 

When Once I was a-blogging o

The following to be sung to the tune of "dashing away with a smoothing iron" which is one of the few folk songs from the midlands of England. I can't write music but the diligent among you will probably be able to hear it on the web somewhere.

When once I was a blogging o

I saw a bird so pretty o

I had to get my birdbook out

To find out what it was.


It looked so pink and regal

a nibbling at the feeder o

and then the book it told me o

the name a mere "house finch"
By the way I really did see this bird when I was writing that boring blog this morning. It obviously, correctly felt that I needed "brightening up"

Comments:
There is nothing wrong with the country side - and Boulder not to be considered as such, I know about these things. Ballet and dinner in San Francisco does sound pretty good though.
The sun has been shining for days in a row here and you can really see and feel spring which makes everybody happier (especially husbands).
Please MORE PICTURES of KP on the blog when you are in England.

Love MK
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?