Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

Forget me not

What is he on about now I hear you say!
Here are the forget-me-nots growing by our own seasonal waterfall - a small payoff for seven months of snow - which is still melting in the mountains




Forget me not Smethwick



In Birmingham's beautiful 'burbs






(shades of "come friendly bombs and fall on Slough" J. Betjeman"
And the Smethwick connection?
who would have thought in the 1950's when everybody's saddles were brown leather made by Brooks that one day I would be waiting on the other side of the world for a package from said dump near Birmingham.
The only difference being the rails on the saddle are made of Titanium.
For my US readers I am not talking Alabama.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?