Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 

Multimedia message

Forty eight minutes is that better ?

Comments:
7 minutes is a very good improvement, did you not stop for coffee this time?
Like the saddle, perhaps you don't know that Brooks of England is owned by Selle Italia the rather large Italian company who seem to make about 50% of all bike saddles...
 
I seem to be getting edited off little W's site so I will try to get published here. I have been making bike comments which either little W or the computer don't approve off (namely that Tim owns a blue and yellow Raleigh). Will my comments be shunned here too?

E
 
I bet that it would be faster if you used a motorbike (and more enjoyable!)
 
It must be better, 7.86% better.
Well done.
Did the new saddle help?
Isn't it more pleasant to cycle on level roads rather than uphill?
How much can you knock off the journey down?
Does Tim have a Brooks saddle?
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?