Friday, June 15, 2007

 

Finchley Central



There were three of these house finches on the bird feeder as I sat down to blog (not on the bog!) but they flew away when I fetched the camera. This one courtesy of Google.

They are really common here and much cuter then the big robins.

I am still working on the move-in stuff but there has been one bit of really good news this week!

W, MK and J are coming for two weeks in July!

I will have to dust off the high chair and put away the glass!

I can't imagine that this blog will stimulate any comments at all but you never know.

I am thinking of motorcycling to southern Wyoming next week when M is away - any suggestions? how about Brokeback Mountain?


Comments:
Have you read "The smoke jumper" by Nicholas Evans.
It's set in Wyoming, I think that Brokeback mountain is one of the settings + Snake mtn.
We had a deer grazing on the lawn on Tuesday - I've been at home with a virus since Monday so have had the chance to see what takes over the garden during the day.
5 weeks to go!
g
 
wow that was quick Gill! - took about three minutes.
Remember you only got to buy that house because of grazing animals!
Get well soon!
Brokeback was actually filmed in Montanna I think
WRM
 
wow that was quick Gill! - took about three minutes.
Remember you only got to buy that house because of grazing animals!
Get well soon!
Brokeback was actually filmed in Montanna I think
WRM
 
brokeback moountain? did you see the film. I think that might be a new direction for you.
 
So good they named it twice!
Is this a homophobic comment, no 3/4?
 
That's neat your family will be visiting you. What happened to the summer "remodeling" plans of M?

Diane
 
We are very much looking forward to going abroad, somehow a bit more glamorous than camping in Sweden, even if Jeremy now needs a book called 'Mayzee(?) goes flying' (thank you to the other M family for the first book). I am sligthly worried about having to entertain Jeremy the whole way on the planes but I seek comfort in the fact that Mr. T was about the same age when he last visited USA, and apparently that went all right
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?