Monday, June 25, 2007

 

This Afternoon at 95 Fahrenheit

I discovered that this road I keep riding up goes a lot further than the flagpole - further in a vertical direction!
Its about another thousand feet up from the flagpole to where I rode today - nearly killed me but I have to prepare for riding with little William in July!
Hey Di you have some nerve putting bible references on an atheist's blog - proverbs, in my opinion, only ever state the obvious - in this case - stupid people do stupid things and smart people do smart things.
Tell me more - Gill and Di - two of my, incidentally, Christian readers - wasn't there a plane for all to see at the Pentagon?
Di I told you what mixing with writers did for my writing - killed it dead - doing the world a favor I guess.
Personally I don't think extra terrestrials and UFO's are any more difficult to believe in than Jesus or Buddha - mind you that is pretty difficult. There are fairies at the top of my garden.
Sorry I bored you with the classical music - how about this outrageous blog?
Why doesn't AJ ( Gills twin sister) ever comment - or does she?

Comments:
Looking forward to it and I see tht University bicycles rent our Colnagos so I am having one of those for a day!
WM
 
Travelling vertically higher than flagpoles- have u been uplifted by the unusually ubiquitous ufo's in the u.s. or have u had some dubious mushrooms ?
 
All too much for me to keep up with. Just had lasagne for my tea- Tim chopped up the mushrooms.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?