Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Big William's Breakfast

No surprise to anyone who has breakfasted with me but there is a new kid on the blog with a breakfast theme.
I was unsure who it was at first - thought it was a sarcastic dig at my endless boring flower pictures but little William clarified it.
I'll put a link to it on the side of my blog
So good to hear news of KP and T from E. The sooner T becomes one of what his uncle William refers to as the "literate male Millards" and can post his pictures the better. We need pics of T and KP!

Comments:
I suspect that Bens Breakfast Blog will either develop into something more than merely a breakfast journal or it will die out fairly quickly.
You have to have a look at both the subhuman link and the bike snob NYC links on my site!
I got my refund from Amazon, did you?
 
Sounds like a challenge Ben!
Knowing what time you go to work I am surprised you have time to "warm up" computers and download photos etc.
I did not get my refund from Amazon but might have received it from Amex. It is still not resolved. Glad you got your's anyway.
WRM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?