Monday, August 13, 2007

 

Back to Boulder

Bike by the adobe fireplace in the hotel room
View from high above Santa Fe at about 7am - I was up there all three mornings.
Titanium bike, titanium bottle cages, Fiji water and a view over New Mexico from about 8,000 feet.
Going to New Jersey and New York for the rest of the week so you will just get a few phone photos I am afraid.
At least you will be spared the poetry for a few days!
There is a prize for anyone revealing the identity of my rival poet "j" - who is better than I am at poetry! I love the one about the snoring shingle on the beach.

Comments:
j is almost certainly Jen. Where did you get the Ti bottle cages? I had thought of that as a gift for you.
Finally - click on the picture and hit delete!!
William
 
See - I fixed it for you!
William
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?