Friday, August 03, 2007

 

Multimedia message

Bubble Tea

Comments:
I've had one of those, there are tapioca balls at the bottom or something like that.

Di
 
Are you back to the surrealism theme again?
 
Totol torture, that is one of my favourite drinks ever and yet another reason to go and live in Boulder!
 
Totol torture, that is one of my favourite drinks ever and yet another reason to go and live in Boulder!
 
I have had some nice white wine tonight- no balls in it. Half a bottle is plenty though- it has taken me ages to type this without obvious errors!

C.Eng
 
So why is the the blog about my first meal of the day below the 'edit me' and the 'Skype' links? I am considering relocating your link to a footer!!


Look at my counter- my blog is being regarded as a phenomenon in the blogosphere.
 
Yes Di exactly right!
OK Ben I moved you up - I never put that skype stuff in anyway I think it was William.
My poems never say what I want them to say. The point there was that the watches were old, broken in some way but still ticking, or obscenely ugly things that I found but which work. The box is not locked.
Should this be comment or blog?
I will blog the "nice" watches someday again.
Yes E - Dali's clocks did come to mind and someone else wrote a poem mentioning a back yard full of unwound clocks.
WRM
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?