Tuesday, August 21, 2007

 

Barty the Bashful Bulfrog in Boulder

Sometimes the Blogger sleeps a bit longer than the body of the Blogger.

I got up at 6 and swam the usual mile, had breakfast from the blue box and the white bag and the orange box and the see-through box of blueberries, made the bed, put some washing in, chose some poetry and then --- off went the electricity - no computer, no phones, no internet -- so -- No Blog!

So I went to get my hair cut and pick up dry-cleaning, post a photo of the frog on Pearl Street and such things and now it is lunchtime - and very hot!

Going to northern California for an unexpected weekend near Monterrey then next week going to Seoul Korea, week after to Shanghai China then home for a bit and then England for a few days.

Nice to hear from Tristan - who, as he correctly says, is my great nephew. Not sure if I have ever met him but hope to some day. I have been composing a letter to his grandmother, my sister Ann, for a couple of years now but don't seem to have "gotten" round to writing it.

Not sure if I will have time to visit during the flying visit to England.


Comments:
Is that frog in the sand pit thing in the Pearl St mall with the little bridge? I think it is outside the womens outdoor shop?
You are never home at the moment!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?