Tuesday, August 07, 2007

 

Peaches or Cherries?

I wasn't going to mention it (because it's kind of oilcloth) but since my astute son commented on the tablecloth.
The person in the shop said they were peaches but they look more like cherries don't they? I don't think peaches ever grow in bunches.
Don't forget to get your daily fix of poetry.
Thanks to my Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) editor for making the counter and the comments work. I could have handled the comments but the HTML for that blog is quite different from this one.
Yes I know this is boring boring but this is life at the moment.
Should be more interesting at the end of the week in New Mexico especially if the hotel will let me take my bike and keep it in the room,


Comments:
Travelling with the bike. Big kudos for that, genuinely impressed! I've done that in hotels, but always with the bike in a bike bag, have a look in performance bikes etc,keeps the car interior and other luggage clean too.
 
Theyr're cherries.
Do you have a chosen method of cleaning the cloth?
No mention of food of late.
Are you dieting?
g
 
My bike is not dirty! I called the hotel and they said I could keep it in the room and they would even help me take it to the room if I wanted.
I will have a look anyway!
 
Talking of boring, boring, KP tasted peaches for the first time today
 
I had a long weekend at Butlins in Skegness a few years ago and we kept 2 motorbikes in our room- they did not seem to mind. (It was my TZR and John's R1.)
 
I took the children to Butlin's. Say no more.
 
I took the children to Butlin's. Say no more.
 
I took the children to Butlin's. Say no more.
 
I have never been to Butlins. with or without children.
I did take a school party to Warner's on The Isle of Wight when Ben was 10.
Enough said.
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?