Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

Weighed in the balance

--- and found wanting!

Too many pictures, no pictures. When I travel I can post pics from my cellphone but typing text is near impossible, mainly because I can't see the screen on the phone well enough to read but also because I am very slow using 9 keys to type a 26 letter alphabet. In that respect I freely admit I am old and behind the times.
OK well I could not go to Silicon Valley and not come home without a bit of silicon ----
Here's where W, K and J live

GPS has improved so much since I last used, and was irritated by, it. - I even used it on the plane - the little needle on it's speedometer was bending a bit at 536 miles per hour as we flew over Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. - it is pocket sized and has maps of USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe.


Comments:
Cool and I see that you now have a blue audi TT parked outside your house!
That looks smart, what make is it? Are the maps of the US accurate enough for you?
I'm looking forward to seeing if it can get us to Winter Park in December...
 
Does it direct you to the seasons as well then?
 
I told you they are great things, I bet they save many marriages - I took some convincing as well.
MK
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?