Wednesday, October 24, 2007

 

Diary of a Loser

There are a number of family members who seem to want to lose weight - I would like to lose 8-10 pounds and read about the others on littlewilliamsworld and gillselevenses.
How about we start a blog - we could declare our weights daily or weekly, or, as I used to organize in my workplace in Pennsylvania we could just declare how much weight we had lost or gained.
The really overweight ones thought we would never know how heavy they were as long as they didn't tell us.
This could just be a few columns of numbers or maybe one of the more cyber savvy readers could set up a graph for us each to add our symbol to. I used to use colored pins.
I think this would encourage somewhat more careful eating.
What do y'all think?

Comments:
I don't mind publishing my weight.
I am 109 kg.
 
How about 'Fatbastards' or 'Lardarse Chronicles'.
Should get plenty of hits!
'BMI Baby'has already been taken.
G says you way yourself weakly - sure will if I lose 5 stone!
 
way yourself!!!!!!
weakly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J has altered our scales and we can't get them back to the settings we want. I'll look into a blog that anyone or nominated people can post on...
 
Joke William!!!!
How much did you pay J to fix the scales?
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?