Monday, October 15, 2007

 

The Heat is On!

After a weekend in California sunshine the house was cold last night so we chopped up some furniture and lit the furnace! - This morning I blew the water out of the sprinkler system with compressed air - one of the early hatches to be battened down for winter to prevent freezing and burst pipes (I hope) watch this space for pictures of snow and log fires anytime now.
Sorry for the recent paucity of blogs but my time has been fully occupied reading my ex-wife's blog. Much of the wit and innuendo is lost on me - sometimes even when it is directed at me.
Great photos Gill.
I did not realize until MK's comment that I had posted pansies in poetry - quite poetic in itself really. As usual the poems are skillfully outshone by "j" with her instant brilliance.
My visit to B, E, T and KP and my guest posting there seem to have killed that blog stone-dead!
I hope it is not really my fault!

Comments:
We are too busy for blogging ,that is the problem!! Fabulous brilliant week in Center Parks, followed by my mother visiting (she didn't break the shower), various meals out, Baptisms to attend, Book group invading the house, nearly-new sale to run etc etc etc. Oh yes, and the new coffee maker which has occupied most of Ben's time - we rarely see him now! But now we have stopped to take breath, I believe Ben has resurrected his breakfast.

E
 
Hope you didn't chop up the pink ribbon chair! Very much looking forward to log fires and hot chocolate after walks in the snow.
MK
 
J will love to get to grips with the log fire!!
 
Am I not worth a comment then?
I think that you are looking for greater depth in my blogs than is present.
Just ask if you need me to explain the double entendres(?)
g
 
Can you explain them twice please?
 
Ha ha
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?