Sunday, October 07, 2007

 

I Stand Accused!

By little William of "giving up blogging" - it has only been 4 days and I was jetlagged and contemplating my navel!The colors of the autumnal Farmer's Market were as bright as the spring flowers had been yesterday


M digs for the smallest potatoes
While I make a new greyhound friend. Don't ask where my bottom teeth went!
We had several days in the high 20's C - 80's F and today was supposed to be cold with rain and snow.
We have blue skies and sunshine with temps in the 50's - no complaints yet.
Can't stop eating the Thorntons Toffee that B,E, T and KP gave M for her birthday - its wasted on Americans I think! - It seems softer than it used to be - more like caramel (pronounced "carmel" as in Mount Carmel here in the US)
Rode my bike neath long shadows down Boulder Creek, up Formile Canyon, Poorman Road and back down Sunshine Canyon yesterday - managed it without stopping but speeds were as low as 2.9 mph on the steep bits and up to 40 on the downhill.

Comments:
The farmers market still looks good, does it run through the winter?
I hav never seen purple peppers before either.
I am afraid to eat toffees these days since I lost part of a tooth to one, fudge on the other hand, Thorntons vanilla fudge is really good and I seem to recall that there is a light whipped one too that is good.
Sounds like a nice bike ride, are there good autumn colours?
 
You wouldn't be eating toffee if you had a medical on Thursday
-no salt, sugar, alcohol, fat, just fish, fruit, veg, fruit, veg.
All so that the blood analysis & cholesterol count will make us feel good.
What do they put in american salads that I eat bales of them & put on weight?
 
By the way, where have your bottom teeth gone?
The dog doesn't appear to have any either.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?