Tuesday, January 08, 2008

 

The Saga of the Squirrel and the Fox

Every day several squirrels come to eat the bird's food and we now put leftover almonds from the Christmas cake out for them as well

Today a fox visited the area right outside the window and showed a great interest in Buddhism

Further investigation revealed that as the fox sniffed alternate sides of the Buddha, the squirrel's tail could be seen on the OTHER side of the Buddha, oscillating with the same speed.

I never heard a squirrel make a noise before but this one was clucking like a chicken as I shooed the fox away.

Then I went to get the screwdriver, regular readers for more than a year will remember last years' incident when Buddha fell and had to be fixed to the wall with screws. When I returned the squirrel which had not been stuck after-all was up the tree looking down on me still clucking.


Comments:
I am amazed that the chubby squirrel was able to fit into a space that the fox could not reach. The cheese looks interesting, but every home made cheese I have tried has been pretty awful, I trust yours is not. Can you get Buffalo milk for the mozzerella?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?