Thursday, January 17, 2008

 

Single Digits!

Which is what they call it here when it is below 10 F - actually 7 in the garden last night - which in Celsius is -14!
This results in reduced blood flow, reduced activity including blogging I am afraid.

I figured you had seen enough snow pictures - which weren't as impressive as last Christmas anyway - look!

I am not complaining about that though!

So that is my excuse for not using my free ski lessons yet - should be nearer to average temperatures next week so I will go then!

For the tennis fans - John McInroe (?) has made a commercial - I don't remember the product but his catch line is "you cannot be serious!" - who would have thought that when he disgusted the world with his temper at Wimbledon?

Who, also, have imagined that I - with no knowledge of - or interest in - tennis, would be quoting him?


Comments:
We have had single Celcius digits for weeks here now- and there is plenty of flooding in Oxfordshire. We are not underwater thankfully.

Ben
 
Move somewhere warmer for your later years. You don't want to be cooped up for months to avoid blood flow problems.
10C here but not pleasant, water lying everywhere.
An area 42 x the size of Hyde Park was concreted over in London last year, hence flooding in Oxon.
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?