Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

Tuesday Ski Day

I was among the first to arrive - this is the parking lot!
With far too much confidence I climbed on this chair lift
Enjoyed the blue sky and my orange skis
Fell over getting off the lift and fell over big time on the way down. Felt like a dislocated shoulder but then it located itself again.

I returned to the MORE junior slopes and skiid the slope where I fell over so much the day of my first lesson. I did not fall over on it today.

Now I am home I don't seem to be able to put my right arm above shoulder height. I can only swim breast stroke.

I have arranged a lesson for next Tuesday - and that's the news. Sorry it's all ski ski ski.

I did get a Barbie Watch in the Frosted Mini Wheats if anybody wants it?


Comments:
I'm glad to see that you are sticking at it, but lessons really help. I hope the shoulder injury is not serious.
 
Well done for making progress with the skiing. Hope you get a good teacher on Tuesday. There is a spare room available in a chalet in Norway next week if you need change of scenery.

J is better today but we cannot get the penicillin in him - any ideas anybody (it is white liquid and does not taste that bad, sweet anyway)?
MK x
 
We could find many thrilled homes for a Barbie watch if you want to hang onto it for us

Elaine
 
Ski less- blog more!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?