Thursday, February 14, 2008

 

Valentine's Snow Watch

Happy Valentine's day to all the women in my life!Yesterday's view of William's attempted snowman from Christmas
Today it is more difficult to see because of six inches or so of the new stuff.
Buddha puts a brave face on it.

As to how many watches anyone needs - speaking for myself - as many as I can get my hands on!

Kuala Lumpur, capital (or is it --ol) of Malaysia is something of a world watch center - large shops devoted to single expensive brands - Hermes, Rolex, Omega, Bulgari, Cartier, Bell and Ross, Baume and Mercier, Frank Muhler, IWC, Shaffhausen to name but a few. These are not night market stalls - but fancy shops in a glitzy mall. There is no tax on watches in Malaysia so it is a good place to buy them.

Skiing - well I had a good lesson - my third - and the third set of different instructions as to what to do. No falls but still hurting from the last one.

Probably going skiing alone again tomorrow.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?