Friday, March 14, 2008

 

Don't Cry for my

Vacuum Cleaners - that is not original but I can't remember who parodied Tim Rice.

For Dyson praise and details go to Gillselevenses - my only gripe is with the pipe - difficult to extract and when you do it is like a very strong spring with it's own ideas about where to go.

The middle one is MK and W's favorite (they hate it) - I found, practically new, it in a dumpster (skip) and it is excellent for, non-liquid kitchen accidents.

Then the back pack vac - wonderful - the first one I had was home made - I removed the wheels from a canister vac and fixed it to an old rucksack. Problem is it got very hot on my back. This baby is the real McCoy - there is an air gap between it and me. It is also relatively lightweight, powerful and has a very long cord. Dyson does not do corners and this one is great for hard floors and corners.

An appropriate poem in over on awheywithwords.


Comments:
The USA trip has been blogged!
 
That middle one makes more noise than the average jet fighter and is also a totally crap vaccum cleaner, I can well understand why it was in a dumpster. You failed to mention the built in vaccum installation thing
 
We have a Dyson with a ball- like yours- it came with a turbo powered brush as well.

Ben
 
Dysons are great for lighthousekeepers, but you can always use the "itchypoke" if you do have corners.
They are very easy to strip down if you have a mis-function.
Ask G.
Only take this route if you can afford a new vacuum or G is indisposed.
I have a fancy for a small handheld Dyson.
Is this a good idea, or would it be a waste of a birthday present.
Aren't skips for crap?
Didn't the tp brush come with my dyson or 4?
3 was stolen, 2 was dismantled, 1 blew up, I think.
g
 
Has nothing more interesting that vacuum cleaning happenned to you lately?

Ben
 
We can't all get car-jacked in Ohio!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?