Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

Henry

Jumps up on the window sill and stares in demanding food!

I get confused commenting on my own blog because each blog becomes a notice board in itself and doesn't relate to the blog itself. I am not complaining - nice to get any comments at all!

I am just using my prerogative as a blogger and answering questions in subsequent blogs.

An acrostic is a piece of writing in which the letters at the beginning or end or some other part of each line spell words. Clearly Gill already has the idea.

No I haven't given up skiing - I may go o Friday, I didn't go last week but must have been about twelve times now altogether. The pictures were all looking the same so I stopped boring you with them. Snowfall has been above average in all the resorts here.

I am still suffering from an arm injury sustained while skiing two months ago or so. It has made me realize how important the daily swim is. It is getting easier now but still provides a sharp daily reminder of the dangers of careening (or trying to) down mountains at my age!

The Mont Bell shop now has, of course, a big sale of all such warm clothes MK - there is a new Patagonia store just opened on Pearl Street - far from North Face, Mont Bell, Helly Hansen etc.

I took a picture of my new haircut in one of their (Patagonia's) mirrors yesterday - I will post it not for you to see me but the store.


Comments:
MK's coat is a medium
That was a bit of luck.

(size, you understand, not the spiritual type)
Is this an acrostic?
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?