Monday, March 03, 2008

 

Where I have been

Well apart from skiing and sulking about the cold weather - this baby has occupied my mind and won my heart. My new Iphone. Apart from making phone calls, sending emails and text messages you can rent movies on it - I rented The Bourne Ultimatum just to see what it is like to watch a movie on such a small screen.
It was quite watchable, The screen is small but very high definition. It costs $3.99 to rent the movie for one month but when you start to watch it it expires after 24 hours and just disappears.

The movie is very good - I think Matt Damon is an excellent actor. There are some excellent motorcycle chases in Tangier



I can view and create blogs but I can only post photos I have taken with the phone. All recent pictures except these have been taken with the phone. No it can't take it's own picture.

You zoom in on things by stretching the picture between thumb and forefinger.

It can get the internet off air or from a "hot-spot". It has only taken me two weeks to figure it out!


Comments:
I am envious of the iphone. I am hoping to get a nokia communicator with my new job, but we'll have to wait and see. We can't rent movies in Europe yet for some copyright reasons apparently but I am looking forward to being able to at some point except that I'll have to get some AV cables...
 
I am at home with a Chicken Poxy Tim- Kaie has yet to develop the symptoms. The treatment is still chamomile lotion (although I bought some cream instead.) He is not unwell other than the spots, so we have had a nice day together.


I will be bringing my Blackberry to the USA with me- although I doubt that it will work- looking at the press and court action surrounding them in the USA.

Arrival is Sunday afternoon, departure Wednesday afternoon.

Ben
 
Hey Ben as I said before I will be in California when you arrive. I hope, as I think I recall, you have had Chicken Pox!
Where in Ohio are you going?
wrm
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?