Sunday, April 27, 2008

 

Spring Clean-up

Those who know me will know how much time I love to spend in the garden. Those who really know me know when I am being sarcastic and also how I love double meanings.

I have no idea why this is blue and underlined!

Once a year in Boulder everybody piles up their broken branches, prunings, leaves and general garden detritus and the city sends a truck round to pick it all up.

Our house fronts onto one road and backs onto a different one so I have taken the liberty of making three heaps. This is the conclusion of a seven-day-week of hard work.




Comments:
I can't remember what seven days of hsrd work is like, on the other hand, my blog went into blue underlined one day. Isn't that spooky?
There must be a "blue, underlining genie" in the works somewhere who flits about.
Well done with the garden,
Is the piling up in the road as much fun as a bonfire?
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?