Tuesday, May 13, 2008

 

Happy Birthday Timothy!

May 13th so Tim is 4 today. My mother's birthday was May 13th and my mother-in-laws is May 16th
What has happened here in blogland? has everybody gone on Holiday?
It is raining here which is a rare event, actually there are some white bits mixed in with it, so my irrigation modifications have taken a back seat.
I took two cars in for servicing yesterday and cycled home each time. The total distance was 30 miles mostly uphill.
Getting the cars back today would have been mostly downhill cycling but I think I will either get a ride from their free shuttles or leave the cars till tomorrow.

Comments:
There has been a general slowdown in commenting, I think it was partly beccuase Hollylands went on holiday and partly becuase a lot of people have been too busy.
See you soon
W
 
Yes.
Granny & the team went to Crackington Haven & had a wonderful sunny bucket, spade & rock pool week on the beach there & in Bude.
Since returning, I have been asleep.
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?