Wednesday, June 25, 2008

 

Backblog

It's like a backlog only it confines itself to blogs. In other words a pile of guilt over lack of blogs.
There are other members of the family, however, who barely blog once a month and have been to Belfast since the last blog about going to London sans-enfants! we need the scoop!
I came home with souvenirs which included jet-lag and my first cold in a long time. I don't think I caught it on the plane but a crowded subway or tram in Oslo.
What awaited me was grass a foot high and weeds four feet high, notes about packages being returned to senders, urgent tax demands, dust blanketing everything and general disorder. 
I promise there are more pictures from the trip and there was a deer in the garden yesterday too which I will show you if you wait patiently.
A thousand thanks to friends and family in Denmark where the hospitality alway abounds not to mention fabulous, strawberries, pork, asparagus, potatoes and adorable little boys!

Comments:
If you leave it tidy you only have the kami kazi flies to cope with when you return, as long as you take the family with you - your sounds like a "Miss Haversham" - how long had you been away?
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?