Wednesday, June 25, 2008

 

Deer O Deer

This was the menu and place mat for the best and least expensive (though still very expensive) meal we had in Oslo.  It was a tasting menu where you chose exactly what you wanted from the small, tasting size portions. (I can already hear the sarcastic comments like "isn't that what you always do in restaurants") The food and wine were excellent, with a fun atmosphere not often found in Oslo.
They have built a new Opera House, copying Copenhagen perhaps but it does not look as imposing as the Danish one in my opinion.

And so to the subject of the title - I can't seem to be able to move the picture down. I am still learning about Mac computers.

See her (the neighbors told me it is a doe) at the top left.


Comments:
I don't think that I have ever been in a restaurant where I was given tasters of everything. Did you still need a meal after that?
It is definitely a deer.
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?