Sunday, June 15, 2008

 

Text

What can I say? Yesterday I tried to take the train to see the start
of W's bike race but part of the track was closed and we all had to
take a bus between two of the sations. When I say "we" I mean two
thousand Danes each with bicycle and baby carriage. On the train off
the train on the bus, stuff it so full you can hardly breathe then
wait and wait then drive slowly through taffic to the station wet off
the bus, wait and wait for a train stuff the train full and then wait
some more. By this time I had missed the start of the race and needed
to get back to town to meet M so I spent an hour and a half getting
from Nørreport to Nørreport. Do you really want to hear this mundane
drivel?
Not sure what order these will post in but this pic shows the crowds
round Copenhagen's most famous landmark and is related to neighboring
posts.

Comments:
Please, please just stick to the photos!
I find the little mermaid disappointing.
A big mermaid, a little merman, a large fishcake or a flaky pastry would be more exciting.
g
 
litle mermaid - small and far away, depends on perspective.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?