Sunday, July 20, 2008

 

Another day

Another art gallery (art museum in the US)
The corpse of the culture  vulture twitched again today. I have tried to post the last first  - but a wagging finger just told me "no photo" I think he gets paid by the Boring Blog Prevention Brigade. 
I was at Frida's house in Mexico City last November but most of my modest mite of knowledge came from the movie which I just wrote about but you haven't read yet.
Friday was seriously injured in a bus accident and many of her paintings express her pain and suffering after this. She was also involved with Leon Trotsky who fled to Mexico and was assasinated there. Anti communist feelings in the US caused murals by Frida's husband Diego Rivera to be discontinued and removed from
Public buildings in the US. 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?