Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 

The Burdens of the Blogger


Here are the other ice skating photos I promised you. 
As to paying to fall over in cold dirty water - as W commented - it is a LOT cheaper than skiing - which could be similarly described -  and this was crisp ice with no water and in the open air
 on a warm evening.
There are few enough sporting type activities I can actually just-about do and skating without falling over is one, cycling and swimming completes the list for me. I took both W and B skating a few times - M once in Solihull and I never saw her so frightened. I also took j,d,t and p - all aj's sons too once, which they reminded me of the last time I met them - most likely at B and E's wedding.
So to the subject of the title. As a blogger I am burdened with a constant guilt over not having blogged for a day or so - like as sort of literary constipation.
I get gentle reminders from the father of this suite of blogs and wonder if people like B have any feelings of guilt at all about their prolonged absences?
Off to San Francisco Hawaii (Kauai) for a few days on Friday so you will have to put up with Iphone postings (if you are lucky and it works there)

Comments:
Nobody looks at Bens blog anymore, if you want visitors, you have to post regularly, even if it is only once a week, consistency seems to be the key though.
 
My lack of blog posts gets more comments than anything else on everybody elses comments pages- I think that means that I win!!

Ben
 
We are always available on the telephone if anyone wants to catch up!
E
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?