Thursday, October 23, 2008

 

English Bike

In Swiss colors - a Bonneville Thruxton. Made in Hinkley. No I never
had one of these but the BSA which g and littlewilliam have mentioned
was a big rival of the Triumph "bonnie" of it's time in the 50's.
Of course I didn't foeget it! I have the pic ready to show you. I am
trying to retain readership by holding some things back for a while.
The brm brm HOT! bip bip (words of littlewilliam) bike was the BSA
Bantam several blogs back. Littlewilliam aged about 4 was waiting for
me to ride it home and the first thing he did was put his finger on
the brass nut in the middle of the exhaust. Which made him cry and was
not a good introduction to bikes for him.

Comments:
Brm brm bike, hot bip bip, if I remember correctly.
Thank God it put him off them, the watch fetish is bad enough.
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?