Thursday, October 09, 2008

 

Next

My first motorcycle without pedals! - there was a 50cc limit on engine size if you wanted to ride without a motorcycle license. I bought one of these babies in York - it had a four stroke engine, four gears and proper motorcycle controls. Although it was a basic Honda 50 engine it had a real clutch, operated by your left hand,  instead of the centrifugal type. 
It also had telescopic forks and swinging arm rear suspension, flashing turn signals and a dual seat.
Mine was cute and shiny just like this one - on a bit of a downhill it could do 50mph. It ran as smooth and quiet as a sewing machine.
Thereby opening the door for me to learn to ride, take my motorcycle test, get bigger and bigger bikes. In this way I could completely avoid growing up!

Comments:
There is an enormous space where there is supposed to be an engine.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?