Saturday, November 08, 2008

 

Biker Interrupted

After the BSA Combination I actually thought I had grown up and my motorcycling days were over. I did not own any for about a year. I should say, at this point, that I never lost a significant amount of money on any motorcycle I bought and sold.
I bought one of these at a time when W and B could still be strapped into one seat.
This was the first convertible I ever went in  and so began another lifelong love -  or was it an itch.  That itch was finally scratched, never to irritate again when I bought my current convertible.
But this blog is about, for the time being anyway, motorcycles. 
Watch this space for the continuing saga.

Comments:
Didn't your mother buy this one in order to get you out of motorbikes?
How did we ever afford all of these bikes on a poor teacher's salary?
No wonder we were always hard up.
g
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?