Thursday, November 13, 2008

 

There's MY baby!

Note the twin discs on the front and the special hatch on the gas tank (which makes it a "Police" model. I was going to bring it with me to the US but it had to comply with the US emissions regulations for the year it was made i.e. 1976 (who knew what that was?) furthermore it was not equipped to use unleaded petrol so I decided to sell it and buy one in the US later.
think I paid 500 pounds for it - spent a bit on it and sold it for 1000 pounds
I love the coach lining or as they call it here pin-striping on the mudguards (called fenders here) and on the tank. Gorgeous aluminium rims with stainless steel spokes.
After that I cast my fate - motorcycling, career, housing and many other things to the wind.
Keep looking for the continuing saga.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?